Oops! Did you have a little too much vino last night or celebrate something big and let your hair down?
That is okay, it happens to the best of us! Here are some natural tips to help your pounding head and queasy stomach.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Water is your best friend and if you can remember to drink 2 glasses before you go to bed, your hangover will be less severe in the morning.
- Have a hot soak in the tub with a mustard bath. This will help to pull the alcohol and toxins from the body.
- Charcoal is very effective at drawing toxins and poisons from the gut. Take 3 capsules with a big glass of water upon waking up.
- Warning, this is for the brave only! Wheatgrass will detox your liver like nothing else and very quickly. If you take a shot, make sure to drink water after so you don’t get nauseous from the toxins being flushed from the liver.
- Sweat, sweat, sweat it out! Hit the sauna for 30 minutes to sweat every last drop of last nights booze from your pores.
- Re-balance your electrolytes from all the sweating and detoxing you have been doing to repair your poor self. Coconut water is the queen for this and does not have all the synthetics that re-hydrant waters have.